Wonder Women in Streaming: Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Wonder Women and the Wonder Women in streaming program?
Yes! Multichannel News Wonder Women recognizes outstanding female leaders cable and telecommunications while Wonder Women in Streaming focuses on into the over-the-top video industry.
If someone has already been a Wonder Woman, can they be nominated as a Wonder Woman in Streaming?
Yes, a former Wonder Woman or Woman to Watch can be nominated in the Wonder Women in Streaming program.
What information is required to fill out the nomination form?
- To complete the form, you will need provide the following:
- Nominator full contact information
- Name of nominee
- Nominee contact information (email and phone number)
- Nominee bio
- Why your nominee should be a Wonder Woman in Streaming?
- Is your nominee involved with any outside organizations? If yes, please specify
- URL to the nominee's LinkedIn page
- URL to the nominee's Twitter page (or company twitter page)
How much does it cost to nominate for Wonder Women in Streaming?
There is no cost to nominate.
When is the Wonder Women in Streaming breakfast?
The breakfast will be held on June 10, 2020 at the Fairmont Miramar - Hotel & Bungalows, coinciding with the OTT Video & Distribution Summit.
Are selected Wonder Women and Women to Watch in Streaming required to attend the breakfast?
Wonder Women will be required to attend the breakfast. Women to Watch are strongly encouraged to attend.
How much does it cost to attend the Wonder Women in Streaming breakfast?
Pricing for the breakfast will be available shortly, check back soon!
Who do I contact with more questions?
Please contact Kelly Boon at email@example.com